Have you always thought you had a "smaller bladder" than other people? Are you the kind of person who knows where all the bathrooms are in town? When you go for long car rides with friends, are you always the one requesting to stop along the way so you can go to the bathroom? In a concert or while flying, do you always choose a seat along the alley so you can have a quick access to the bathroom? Are you nervous about travelling elsewhere because you won't know where the bathrooms are?
If you answered yes to some of these questions, you may have an "overactive bladder". This is a fancy term to say that your urination frequency is higher than normal, which is 5 to 7 times a day. This corresponds approximately to every 3-4 hours. There are numerous reasons why people may develop an overactive bladder, but you need to know that it is not a normal thing and it can be fixed. Whether you have experienced these symptoms for as long as you can remember or you have developed it over time, there are things you can do to fix it.
WHO IS THIS FOR? Anyone - male / female - interested in reducing their frequency to the bathroom for urination
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM PURCHASING THIS WORKSHOP:
- Understand healthy bladder physiology: normal capacity, storage & elimination mechanism
- Understand what is a normal bladder frequency & voiding volume
- Receive advice in how to assess adequate hydration & liquid intake
- Learn how to use a bladder dairy to track your symptoms & move forward towards healing
- Use pelvic floor exercises to decrease urgency and take control back on your bladder
- Learn bladder retraining strategies to increase your bladder capacity
- Understand how to decrease bladder irritants in your diet to reduce urgency
- Know who is in your team & when to consult
FORMAT: Online webinar - buy now & get in bonus the full slideshow & our Physio Borealis Bladder Diary
*NOTE BEFORE PURCHASE: Once you have purchased the webinar, click on "Return to Merchant" and you will be re-directed to a page your downloadable links. We encourage you to download the files on your computer if you want to access them in the future.