in the Yukon
exclusively FOCUSED on pelvic health
Sophie Villeneuve is a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist & certified Birth Healing Specialist. Through advanced body work techniques and education, Sophie provides each woman with an empowering pelvic health experience for a lifelong confidence.
Good news! My prenatal class "Get your Floor Ready for Baby" is now available as an online class that you can start whenever you want, wherever you are!
- Get unlimited access to exercises, videos & recommendations to prepare your body for birth
- Watch from the comfort of your own home with your birth partner
- Learn everything you need to know about pelvic floor exercises during pregnancy
- Learn pushing techniques and perineal stretch to decrease the risk of vaginal tears
- Get my top recommendations to protect your pelvic floor in the early postpartum period
While I was pregnant Sophie and I worked to improve my pelvic floor, hip pain, and also did a birth consult. I'm very glad I did as it helped me feel confident throughout my labour, especially when it came time to push and deliver our little babe. Very glad for Sophie's guidance throughout my pregnancy and looking forward to seeing her for my post partum consult. I'd highly recommend her!